Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winter Vacation

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience.  We are doing well over here during cold season and it has been a lot of fun playing baseball during the sunsets.  Boboyo and Lara's teams are kicking butt, and we have already started to rock some scrimmages.  Kaele, Minjivin, and Guidiguis have taken a little bit longer for the students to catch on, but it is still just as fun or at least the students and I are laughing a lot.  We are just doing some basic drills right now, but I could use a little tuning up based on how my career ended in 9th grade house league.

I will continue to play with some, not all of the schools during the 'winter' vacation, but school starts again January 2nd, so no matter what we will be jumping right back into practice after we bring in 2013.

We do have pictures, but are bandwidth has not been great so that is why we are waiting on those right now, big shout out to my postmate, Rachel, for coming to practice and taking those.

I hope you are all safe and healthy, I am here so no need to worry.

Nous sommes ensemble,

Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment